Call for Papers
Based on the theme of the conference, i.e. Language Phenomena in Multimodal Communication, we would like to accept papers with the following topics:
- 1. Multimodal communication in language teaching
- 2. Multimodal communication in language learning
- 3. Multimodal communication in dictionaries
- 4. Multimodal communication in literary works
- 5. Multimodal issues in Translation and Interpreting
- 6. Non-verbal communication across languages
- 7. Verbal communication across languages
- 8. Language in Advertisements
- 9. Language in Social Media
- 10. Language in Politics
To submit an abstract of your paper, please download the file in one of the following links:
The official language of the conference is English. We provide translation and proofreading services for Indonesian presenters.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts has been extended to 5 May 2018.
Software developers and publishers interested in presenting their products are invited to contact the conference organizer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The full paper should consist of 1,500-3,000 words or 3-6 pages, single spacing, A4 size paper, Times New Roman 11. Please download one of the full paper templates below.
The proceedings will be printed and published by Airlangga University Press. Only the full papers written following the paper guidelines and submitted by the deadline will be printed in the Proceedings.
The organizing committee members are currently negotiating with several Scopus indexed journals to publish selected extended papers from this conference.